Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up European, european, or Europeans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
European, or Europeans, may refer to: ABP
- European, an adjective referring to something of, from, or related to Europe
- European, an adjective referring to something of, from, or related to the European Union
- Europeans (band), a British post-punk group, from Bristol
- A life form from the moon Europa,.
- The European (1953 magazine), a far-right cultural and political magazine published 1953–1959
- The European (newspaper), a British weekly newspaper published 1990–1998
- The European (2009 magazine), a German magazine first published in September 2009
- European Magazine, a magazine published in London 1782–1826
- The New European, a British weekly pop-up newspaper first published in July 2016
- All pages with titles containing European or All pages with titles containing Europe
- The Europeans (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Europaea
- All pages with titles containing Europaeus
- All pages with titles containing Europaeum
- European African
- "White people", a term for set of ethnic groups with varying definitions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title European.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.